Filter Press Machine Components
AREX industry supplies a range of filter press accessories to extend the versatility of your filter press system. Filter press machine is used for liquid / solid separation work. Pressure filters use pressure filtration to separate liquids and solids, in which the slurry is pumped into the filter press and dehydrated under pressure. Basically, each press filter is designed according to the size and type of slurry that needs to be dehydrated. The four main components of the filter press include the frame, the filter plate, the manifold (pipe and valve) and the filter cloth, which is the key factor to optimize the operation of the filter press. AREX industry’s range of filter press accessories ensure your filter press system achieves higher levels of performance. AREX industry’s team of engineers and process specialists will customize its range of filter press accessories according to your exact application requirements in order to reduce energy consumption and improve overall process efficiency.
Classification of filter press machine
Plate and frame filter press, concave plate and frame filter press, membrane filter press, belt filter press and automatic filter press.
Filter press machine application area as below
1.Environmental Protection Industry
3.Minerals and tailings treatment
6.The photovoltaic industry
We supply different kinds of handles to match with related series filter press plates and machines. Customers can provide the filter press machine type or handle sample as reference. We can even do some customized handle products as clients’ requirement.
1. Standard stock plates and special custom designs
2. Full range of filter plates including recessed, membrane, vacuum membrane, and plate frame
3. Filter plates available in polypropylene, stainless steel or aluminum materials
1. Supplied cloth made by different raw material:polypropylene, polyester, Nylon, vinylon, PTFE, aramid
2. Stronger, more durable high performing cloths
3. Custom-designed for your exact application
4. Full range of synthetic and natural fibers, woven and felted
5. Monofilament, multifilament, staple (spun) fiber and combination yarn design
6. Satin, twill, plain, special and duplex weave patterns
7. Lightweight to heavy woven fabrics
8. Precision, high tech equipment and manufacturing
9. Step-by-step process for designing, measuring and creating your filter cloth